What We Do
Outdoor Architecture is a residential and small commercial landscape architecture firm serving clients throughout Beaufort County.
The company creates and installs:
• Landscape designs
• Low-voltage landscape lighting
• Patio and hardscapes
• Turf and shrub care
• Bed design and renovation
• The company also provides maintenance for properties.
Our Business Philosophy
To provide our customers with a thoughtful design based on what they want, not what Outdoor Architecture wants.
• To treat every home and business as if it were their own.
• To educate customers on their landscape and provide them with options.
• To help clients make informed decisions.
• To make landscaping functional. Your landscape design will incorporate traffic flow, children, pets and how your landscape will grow in years to come.
• To have fun along the way.
Our Design Philosophy
Outdoor Architecture owners Brian and Kelli Franklin admire and emulate their favorite landscape artists, Fredrick Law Olmstead
and Beatrix Farrand
The Franklins’ design philosophy is to:
• Provide organic solutions to beautiful landscaping.
• Combine art and science in the design process while making certain your landscape is visually pleasing, functional and ecologically-centered.
• Provide designs that are simple, yet thought-provoking and elegant.
• Listen to their clients and put their ideas into a vision on paper and in the ground.
• Use native plants as much as possible.
• To preserve what is on a site as much as possible.